Monday, January 25, 2010

The scene

I could say:
Well here I am laying under my orange Damask, Jonathan Adler duvet and sheets typing on my beauty of a MacBook. I could go into the hand embroidery crafts I am working on, the dinner I made and the 150 piece puzzle my 4 year old put together today...
Yet all of this is too difficult to go into right now with the loud snoring that is going on next to me. I am not just talking an occasional snore here and there, nope we are in the pros here. When we took him in for a sleep study they rated his snoring at "heroic." Ladies, that means if Phill is asleep down stairs, I can be upstairs with the door closed, fan on, ear plugs in and sleeping medication and still here him quite loudly. So on most nights my poor husband wears something similar to a snorkel mask connected to a long tube. Bless his heart. I know he does not wear this thing to help him save his life from his severe sleep apnea, it is for me. So sweet. I do love him, Mr. Hong. Just kidding I won't copy that one.
So instead of writing my first post, I will tap and/or shake him awake and ask him to put on his snore machine. And I guess go to bed and leave the blogging for the nights my man is at work.

2 comments:

  1. I'm still laughing. I love you Phill. Don't change.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was looking at you and giggling silently like I am in the room with you trying not to wake Phill up.

    ReplyDelete