Sunday, May 23, 2010

Ice Cream Tank Top


When I was folding laundry yesterday I found a white tank of Ruby's that slipped past me. I set it aside to make it into a rag (after I tried a variety of ways to get the stain out). But somehow all this unfolded and we saved the shirt.
I had a set of felt ice cream cones that I had made for Ruby's flannel board. I placed a few scoops and a cone on the tank , made drips to cover the other stains and then liquid stitched them in place. I thought about Wonder Under, but figured the ironing would melt the cheap Micheal's felt. Then I stitched around each item. The whole thing took about 30 minutes. Ruby did the video work, so...


2 comments:

  1. This video is hilarious to me. I didn't learn anything because I couldn't really see what was going on, but your video voice and interaction with your "assistant" were making my cry laughing. Steph

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so professional on camera!

    ReplyDelete