Monday, June 21, 2010

The Essence of Skew the Angle

So many times I read a these amazing blogs and think, "I am such a lazy dirt bag." I just don't understand how these beautiful women have time to look pretty, decorate their homes and children, learn to use a $2000 camera, write a blog daily and find furniture perfect for their homes for $5 at a flea market. I still don't even know what a flea market really is. So the pictures below are really the essence of why I started blogging, but of course have been too lazy to really take these pictures (which were shot with a palm pixi :) ).
The table was a steal, and I do mean that in the literal sense. My friend was moving into tighter quarters and I offered to take it off her hands so she did not have to put it in storage.

The plant is a Home Depot delight, $14.99. Now let's turn our heads to the left...

Happy Blogging!

2 comments:

  1. i want more!! more pictures with the "turn to the left" reality.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahaha!!!! oh my gosh, I love this! and I love you!

    ReplyDelete